Why did I create this blog?
Hi, everyone (if there is someone else on the other side of the screen). My name is Daniel, and I am a Mexican guy whose native language is the Spanish but is writing this blog in English, as you have already noticed.
The main reason why I started this blog is to practise my language abilities using the English (specifically my writing skills); however, considering that this content will be available on the Internet, I am looking to create interesting posts in order to offer at least a good content to the readers.
I will try to write, as frequently as I could, posts about topics that I like and I feel that I can express an opinion like music, movies, books, mangas, anime, sports, and so on. I haven't decided yet all the topics (and I do not really know if this blog will last a long time), but I hope the texts that I am going to share will be interesting and enjoyable for the readers.
At this moment, you have probably realized that I do not write like a native English speaker, and I may tend to make some grammar mistakes, to repeat some words and/or do not express myself with coherence and cohesion while I am writing the posts; because of that, if you realize that there is a mistake on my writing, please let me know about it, that would help me a lot.
Well, I think that by now I wrote enough for an introduction; I explained the reasons that pushed me to write this blog and some of the topics about what I am going to write. There is no more to say, and I just want to express my wishes about this content will be useful or interesting for you, the reader, at the same time that it helps me to improve my English.
Thanks for being on the other side of the screen reading my words. I really appreciate it.
Daniel
Comments
Post a Comment